} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, August 04, 2014

I Don’t Have A Child Yet Because I’m Still Very Young- Chika Ike

Chika Ike has disclosed why she does not have a child yet. According to her, the only reason why she is yet to have a child is because she is still very young.

I am still very young even though the impression people have is that I am old. My manager once told me ‘Chika, slow down; you are still a young girl’ so I am still young in some sense. Definitely, someday I will have a child of my own but in the main time I see all street kids as my kids, she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...