} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Tuesday, September 02, 2014

The First Time I Had S*x Was Embarrassing + I Want Tonto Dikeh To Start A Reality Show

Former BBA winner, Uti Nwachukwu has revealed that the first time he made love with a woman was embarrassing. He says it was so messy that the girl had to ask him if he knew what to actually do, lmao. He also spoke about Tonto Dikeh’s generosity and good heart, and says he will be advising her to start a reality show. His words;

When was the first time you had s*x?

I was 15 when I had s*x. I remember very clearly because what you watch on TV is different from the real practical. It was a disaster. The lady just kept looking at me, asking; “Are you sure you know what to do?” and I was so embarrassed but the second time was much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...