} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, September 08, 2014

Truthfully, I Didn’t Know My Husband Was A Footballer When I Met Him- Adaeze Yobo

Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (2008), Adaeze Yobo in an interview with The Sun has revealed that the first time she met Joseph Yobo, she never knew he was a footballer and neither did he know she was a reigning queen. She told The Sun how they met and why they had to marry so fast even though the last thing on her mind was marriage.

How did you meet your hus­band?

I met him in Nigeria through a friend at an event. From there, we became close friends. I became pregnant and we got married im­mediately. Everything happened in a very short time. A lot of people thought it wasn’t going to work but at that moment, I knew I felt something I had never felt with anyone in my life and I said to myself, why not take that chance? I’m quite prayerful , so I knew there’s no way I could err, though I never planned getting married so early. I had so many dreams of what I wanted in life. Mar­riage was the last thing on my mind. It happened so fast and I thought I should give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...