} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Kenneth Okonkwo To Contest For A Seat At Enugu National Assembly

Handsome actor, Kenneth Okonkwo is also running for a political post come 2015. Kenneth who has seen quite a number of entertainers venturing into politics this time around like never before made it clear that he has been in politics long before now, and he is not among the new entertainers trying their luck in politics. Kenneth says, he believes this is the right time for him to contest and win a seat at the National Assembly under PDP because he has paid his bills and it’s time for a candidate to be chosen from his constituency. Above all he is a child of God and has the backing of his people.

On how he intends to raise funds for his campaign he said;

“I have a God that will supply all my needs according to His riches by Christ Jesus. I have my people that are sending me, who are supporting me both morally and financially. I have great friends and fans supporting me.

“Nollywood is also behind me. Some senior members of the bar are supporting me because of their belief that I will contribute to the development of law if I become a lawmaker. I have some party big wigs who are supporting me because they believe that my membership of PDP will add value to the party. So, by the grace of God, I have a large war chest.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...