} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pictured! I Went Into Drug Trafficking Because I Needed Money For My Wedding- Suspect

The suspect, Chike Pauline, was reportedly arrested during the outward screening of passengers on Rwanda Air flight at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, Monday, with one kilogramme of substance suspected to be methamphetamine. 

During preliminary investigation, NDLEA Airport Commander, Hamza Umar, said the Aba-based businessman was discovered to be travelling to Bujumbura, Burundi.

In his confessional statement, the suspect said: “I am a patent medicine dealer in Aba, Abia State. My arrest is very unfortunate because I am a hardworking person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...