} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Monday, November 03, 2014

I’m Not Diabolical, I Made My Money Through Hard Work- Oritse Femi

Oritsefemi whom God has been blessing tremendously lately has said he is not diabolical and neither did he get his money from the devil. Oritsefemi says hard work got him to where he is today and wants people to stop spreading rumours that he got his latest SUV and Lekki home through money rituals. Lol, that’s really absurd.

“I headline several shows both home and abroad. There is hardly a show you would go to right now that my name is not on the poster. It is through hard work and I thank God. Although I cannot disclose how much I got the car and the house, I was able to get the money from the shows I headlined.

“I am popular now due to hard work and I am always in the studio. After my song, Mercy of the Lord, with Dagrin, I tried my best to bring out a better song but I was unlucky to get any. I had to go back to the drawing board to create the kind of sound people would like.

“I did not go to Satan to succeed, it is not possible. I advise many of my childhood friends that to make it in life, you have to work hard. I say this because some of them may believe the rumour that I did juju, no. It is through hard work. Hard work pays and nobody should do juju. It is my hard work that is paying off,” he said.

Btw, happy sunday guys. I hope you guys are also going to church. It's only God that can turn your situation around, so endeavour to serve Him and serve Him well. He is a good God, ask and you shall receive, but you cant ask from home oo. It's thanksgiving time dancing galore...yayyy lol. Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...