} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Friday, November 07, 2014

The Last Thing I Want To Make In Politics Is MONEY- Dayo Adeneye

Leading showbiz personality, Dayo Adeneye popularly known as D1 has said the last thing he wants to get in politics is money, but instead he is ready to make a CHANGE! D1 who has expressed his desire to represent Odogbolu Constituency at the Ogun State House of Assembly come 2015, says change is the only thing on his mind and he is prepared to see it happen.

“Anybody who knows me will testify that I made money when I was young. I was a millionaire in my 20s. I have built my houses. Kenny and I were among the first people in Nigeria to own Hummer Jeeps. We were also among the first to own the latest models of the Range Rover Sport Utility Vehicle. This is not about boasting; I have made my mark. I am not looking for money. Everybody knows my pedigree. I am a hardworking person and I have businesses in communication and hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...