} -->
Welcome To Mannastores Blog, You can advertise on this blog by contacting through - mannamart@gmail.com or 08033858078, All comments on this blog are Purely the views Of Readers and Not that Of the admin! Information - Inspiration - Transformation (2IT)

Wednesday, November 04, 2015

HOW TO GENERATE IDEAS FOR NEW BUSINESSES


Hello friends,
My name is Ayo Benson. I trained as a Chartered Accountant and a Fellow of ACCA with MBA from Oxford in United Kingdom.  I am the CEO of Mannastores and I have been sending you resources to help you succeed in business and in life as part of our contribution to our community. I sent you my radio program about how to raise money for your business last week. I have got a lot of questions and they are so many and sometimes similar, it is not possible for me to respond to thousands of requests within available time! The best way for me to deal with these questions is to answer them on our Facebook page so that everyone may benefit. 
Please leave your questions on www.facebook.com/mannastores, www.facebook.com /ayobenson1 or kindly comment on this blog post and I would answer them as soon as possible.
Today, I want to share with you the episode of the radio program called ‘How to Generate Ideas for New Businesses’. This is critical for people trying to start a business because some people are willing but couldn’t come up with the right ideas, this radio program will help you a great deal. It is also free so take advantage like thousands of others who have experienced life changing impact in their lives.
Please listen to it and give me feedback or questions if you need more guidance or support in implementing the lessons in the program.
I wish you good luck in any endeavour you set your mind to achieve, the moment you start nothing can stop you except you! Abraham Lincoln said ‘Give me six hours to chop down a tree, I would spend the first four hours sharpening the axe’ Learning is the key to success and if you know this secret, there is nothing in life you cannot achieve. Please be on the lookout for more life changing resources from me.

Keep your questions and feedback coming!
Thank you and God bless Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS – 47 of 100

100 BUSINESS WISDOM FROM THE GREATS THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS FOR GOOD – 47 of 100  The secret of success lies not in you doing y...